Well 2017, what a year it's been. We've had celebrity deaths a plenty and the general public have made some pretty questionable decisions to say the least. Today's post is about 7 things I would like to see the back of in 2017, so have read and let me know if you agree with any of my points!
- In 2017 I would like to see no more rock legends dying please. David Bowie and Prince joined Lemmy, Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson and co in heaven this year. That's a pretty awesome concert line up and I think heaven doesn't need any more rock royalty joining them up there.
- In 2017 I would like to see the back of expressions and words such as bae, all the feels, on fleek etc. Maybe I'm just too old and not down with the kids, but expressions like that annoy me. Please can we all start speaking properly in 2017?
- Animal cruelty is something else we need to see the back of in 2017. An end to cruelty against animals and tougher sentences for people who abuse animals is something I would quite like to see being introduced in 2017.
- When I say Honey you say... Good bye. I would love to see the end of X Factor in 2017. That show has certainly run its course now.
- Right so 2016 was politically pretty controversial with the UK voting to leave the European Union and Donald Trump winning the American presidential election. In 2016, I hope we see an end of political decisions that divide the opinions of nations, and I also hope that we find a way to make work what the people have voted for.
- I live in London and like all Londoners I would love to see the end of train and tube delays in 2017! I can't remember the last time my journey wasn't disrupted due to signal failure/rain/sunshine/leaves on tracks/Santa and Rudolph holding up the District Line. It would just be so amazing if all trains, buses and the tube always ran on time in 2017!
- Finally in 2017 I would like to see an end to the lip filler trend that seems ever so popular at the moment. Some many young girls are getting lip fillers, and yes, when it's done right it can look quite good but I'm simply not a fan. Girls, you are pretty as you are, please don't get injections that make you look like pouting ducks!
2017 has been eventful to say the least! What would you like to see the back of in 2017? Do you agree with any of my opinions? Let me know in the comments below and until tomorrow,