I've been tagged by Emma from Glossy Boutique and Rendee from Beauty By Ren to do the Tag You're It post.
These are the rules:
1. Answer the 11 questions set
2. Set 11 questions to the people you tag
3. Mention the blog who tagged you
Here are Emma's 11 questions and my answers:
What is your best memory from 2012?
My best memory from 2012 is going to the Battersea Collars and Coats Ball. I've done a whole post on it which you can read by clicking here.
If you could change one thing about 2012 what would it be?
If I could change one thing about last year, I wouldn't have been ill so often!
What is your favourite holiday destination?
Out of the places I been Orlando would have to be my favourite but I really wanna go to New York!
What is your job/career?
I'm an admin assistant
What do you hope for in 2013?
That Sephora opens in the UK and that they start selling Bioderma at Boots!
What product could you not live without?
What's on your current wish list?
Quite a few Benefit products. I'd like to get the Erase Paste Concealer, They're Real Mascara and Brow Zings brow kit. I also wanna buy the Sleek Storm palette!
Favourite Clothes Shop?
That changes quite a lot but at the moment I'm loving Miss Selfridge
Tanya Burr! I love her blog and her YouTube videos and could buy every single product she recommends!
What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
I haven't got any holiday plans or anything at the moment. I guess right now I'm mainly looking forward to getting paid at the end of the month cos I'm completely skint after Christmas!
Do you like tags?
Yes I think they're good fun to read and take part in :)
And here are Rendee's questions and my answers (some of Ren's questions are the same as Emma's so I've only answered them once)
When did you start your blog?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love chatting to all the lovely beauty bloggers on Twitter. It's a great community to be part of and I am hoping to go to a Bbloggers meet up this year. It also makes my day when I get comments on my blog posts!
What is your favorite lipstick?
That changes all the time but at the moment I'm loving Cosmo by MAC
Favorite beauty brand?
Top 5 products of 2012?
1. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
2. Real Techniques Brushes
3. Revlon Kissable Balm Stains
4.Dior Amber Diamond
5.NARS Laguna Bronzer
What was your favorite Christmas gift?
My bottle of Bioderma, I love it!
How tall are you?
3 things we don’t know about you?
1. I had a ginger cat called Jessie but she sadly passed away in 2011
2. I completed the London Marathon in 2010
3. I studied Tourism Management in Birmingham
And here are my 11 questions:
1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
2. Who's your beauty icon?
3. What era of make up do you love the most (eg 20s, 60s, 80s etc)
4. If you could bring back one fashion trend from the past which one would it be?
5. What's your dream job / career?
6. Favourite Skin Care brand?
7.Which make up product do you wish was available in your country but it isn't?
8. What is the most you have ever spent on one make up item?
9. Favourite food?
10. What's your best beauty tip?
11. How old were you when you first got into make up?
And here are the 11 lovelies I am tagging!
Sarah from Writing and Rambling
Sarah from Modern Damsel
Stacey from Expat Make-Up Addict
Mel from Mirror on the Wall
Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa
Alessia from Whispers from Angels
Emily from One Way Beauty
Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper
Gina from Best New Beauty Reviews
Aqeela from Diary of a MakeUp Geek
Leslie from Bravenezz